INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT (ECOMEN)
STUDENT'S SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY OF ECOMEN
RUSSIAN ACADEMIC SOCIETY OF ESTONIA
LETTER OF INFORMATION
The organising committee invites to take part in the work of
the I International research and practice conference of young scientists and students «MODELS OF COUNTRIES POSTCRISIS DEVELOPMENT: THE ANALYSIS AND THE FORECAST» which will take place on May, 13-14th, 2010 inTallinn, Estonia.
The conference work is planned in the following areas:
«Economy and Business Management»
• Problems of maintenance of economic growth;
• Strategic planning at the enterprise;
• Investment activity of enterprises in the conditions of a country postcrisis development;
• The theory and practice of a business anti-recessionary operation;
• Innovative management and management of risks.
«Problems and prospects of marketing and logistics development»
• Marketing activity of firms (companies) in the conditions of a country postcrisis development;
• Development of channels of distribution, specifics of their use in foreign markets;
• Estimation of marketing activity efficiency;
• Logistics development: problems and prospects.
«Finance, accounting and audit»
• Theory and practice of accounting in the conditions economy postcrisis development;
• Development of techniques of the analysis of economic activities in modern economic conditions;
• Financial accounting and audit;
• Perfection of the financial mechanism in the conditions of transitive economy;
• Financing and crediting of a real sector of economy.
«Urgent problems of ecological and economic regulation»
• Development of alternative power: the analysis and the forecast;
• Organizational and economic mechanisms of rational natural resources management;
• The analysis of efficiency of investments into nature protection;
• Use of renewed energy sources: domestic and foreign experience.
Terms of participation in the conference:
• Participation in the conference is free;
• Participation form – “in presentio” or virtual;
• Maximum number of authors of one theses is two;
• A participant has the right to present theses of only one report;
• The list of the materials to be presented to the organising committee of the conference:
- An application form for participation in the conference work (by e-mail and post) – the sample is given below;
- An electronic variant of materials of the report (by e-mail);
- A printing variant of materials of the report (on A4 format paper), signed by the author or authors.
• Terms of presenting the materials – till April, 15th, 2010;
• Materials presented by students are to be signed by a supervisor of studies (the signature is to be assured at his/her work place);
• All materials are to be reviewed in ECOMEN;
• The conference organising committee reserves the right of competitive selection of theses;
• The notice on participation in the conference and invitations (will be sent to the e-mail specified in the application form) for participation - till April, 19th, 2010.
THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE ADDRESS:
Erika 7А, Tallinn, Estonia, 10416, Institute of Economics and Management (ECOMEN).
Co-ordinator: Goland Elena,
ECOMEN, room 307, ph. +372 5071057.
Registration of participants is on May, 13th, 2010 from 9 a.m. till 10 a.m.
The beginning of the conference work is 10 a.m.. Journey, meals and accommodation are at the expense of the conference participants (lunch in the Institute canteen is about 2 EURO; accommodation: a room for 4 at the distance of 1 hour ride by public transport to the Institute is about 10 EURO per person per day).
ATTENTION: the wish tobbook a hotel is to be specified in the application letter – see below.
Requirements to registration of theses of the reports:
• Theses of the reports are to be represented in a printing and electronic form (format DOC or RTF);
• Conference Working languages – Estonian, Russian, English;
• Volume of materials is to 4 pages of format А4;
• Text is typed in editor MS Word (version 1997-2003);
• Font - Arial; size - 12; number of pages is not marked.
• Line spacing - 1,5;
• Fields: left – 30 mm, right – 1,5 mm, top and bottom – 20 mm;
• New paragraph – is not marked;
• Graphs, drawings, tables, etc. are inserted as an embedded object (no more than 2).
For the information of the authors of theses in English and Estonian languages: the name of theses is printed in English or Estonian language, below - the name and the text summary (no more than 100 words) in Russian.
Last Updated (Monday, 12 April 2010 08:28)