The Institute of Economics and Management ECOMEN is a private professional institution of higher education, aimed at providing skills and knowledge required to work in a certain profession with state-recognized degree. The Institute offers two majors – Business Economics and Business Management. These majors and respective specializations obtained full accreditation in 19.05.2008.
In the frame of study programmes the next specified specializations are available:
- Organization and Business Management
- Human Resource and Social Area
- Organization and Tourism Management
- External Economic Activity Management
- Power and Public Utilities Organization
- Public Relation
- Business Management (including Trade Enterprise Management)
- Logistics Management (including Port Logistics)
- Marketing and Advertising
- Construction Business Management
- Internet Technologies and E-Business
- Economics and Organization of Business Enterprise
- Business Finance, Accounting and Auditing
- Information Systems in Economics
- Environmentally Compatible Economics and Organization
The nominal length of first cycle professional higher education studies is 4 years, and the volume of studies is 240 ECTS credits.
Persons who have completed professional higher education studies are awarded a diploma called a rakenduskõrgharidusõppe diplom which corresponds to a bachelor degree.
Last Updated (Monday, 12 April 2010 08:21)